Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Danny's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que

If you ever find yourself heading east on Hwy 175 in Athens, Texas, you should stop by this little place called Danny's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que. It's like a little country bumpkin dining hole. The people are courteous and friendly. The food is pretty good too.

It's been a few weeks since I had eaten there but, if I recall correctly, I'd suggest the special. I think it was like a two-meat deal. I think it was like $6.99 or $8.99. The other good deal was a full slab of the ribs. It was a lot of ribs for a low price of like $9.99. All these prices are guestimates but I think I'm pretty close. The point is that it was very reasonable for a lot of barbecue which isn't usually the case.

In case the link doesn't work here is the information for the restaurant.


DANNY'S
Smokehouse Bar-B-Que
903-675-5238
850 E Corsicana
Athens, Texas
(3/4 mile east of square on Hwy. 175)



That's all I got to say about that!
 

No comments: