Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mini Anden in The Mechanic (2011)

I started this about two weeks ago. I thought I'd at least finish it even if it doesn't reflect my original thoughts.

This is Mini Anden in a screen capture from the movie The Mechanic (2011).

She's hot! And her scene with Statham in bed is short but hot. That's the whole point of this post.

But to keep from coming across as a complete perv, I will comment a bit on the movie.

The movie was pretty good if you take it for what it's worth: a high-action, fast-paced movie. What else would you expect from a movie with Jason Statham in it?

If you think too much about movies, like I sometimes do, you'd see that it's predictable. It's been done before in the same or close-to-it manner.

But don't think about the movie too much, enjoy it for what it is and it will be worth watching.

One thing that always interests me is how contract killers, spies, etc. always have the best fucking Internet connections and speeds in the most remote of places! I guess when you make the kind of money that contract killing can get you, you can build and have the best shit at your house!

No comments: