Thursday, November 10, 2011

Paranormal Entity (2009), Paranormal Activity 2 (2010), Red State (2011)



Red State


Paranormal Activity 2


Paranormal Entity

What do all these movies have in common?

They sucked! Not just sucked but royally sucked! Out of all three, I'd have to say that Red State was the "best" of them then Paranormal Entity then Paranormal Activity 2.

Red State was directed by Kevin "Silent Bob" Smith, right? So, I expected a little more...I mean not that he's a great director or story writer but I just expected with "experience" comes some sense of quality. It was an interesting concept and it had a few known actors but it was somewhat boring.

The only thing that gave Paranormal Entity any interest was that the movie showed some boobs of the "sister" character in the movie. Other than that, the movie was a complete and utter ripoff of Paranormal Activity. The movie did have a better overall story line even though it generally sucked. Again the only good thing and only difference is that this movie showed boobies. I don't recall boobies in the first Paranormal Activity.

Paranormal Activity 2 was a complete waste of time. For one, I don't even remember how the first one went because it obviously didn't make much of an impression. This one, however, made an impression...one of a total waste of my time, the studio's money and the crews' work. If the running time was like 80 minutes, I'd say that there was 65 mins of very boring shit and 15 mins of boring shit.


No comments: