Friday, May 04, 2012

Léa Seydoux

Léa Seydoux. I just saw her in Mission: Impossible—Ghost Protocol. She is hot in a not-always-hot-looking kind of way. But I guess that could be said about any woman, right?

Anyhow, I was watching 'Protocol' and she was walking toward a guy and she was sexy and lethal looking. Turns out she was both! Then later on in the movie she fights with Paula Patton in a hotel room and she's even hotter then. She has a great cleavage and watching her kick ass with it...not literally it, but you get the image...was pretty nice! It's a pity this was 'Protocol' and not something like 'Lady Assassin's Lovers!"

I had to Google her to see what else she has played in. I've seen a few of her other movies but I don't recall seeing her in them. Doesn't mean she wasn't noticeable. Just that I probably didn't pay too much attention or it's been a while since I've seen them. I did find a very good picture of her in an American Apparel ad. Check out the pretty hot, NSFW image. I knew she looked good underneath that assassin apparel!

'Protocol' was an alright movie. I like all the Mission: Impossible movies and this one wasn't that different in story line or creation. I felt like this had more of a comedic value with Simon Pegg playing a role but it was still a decent movie. It was a good watch and what sticks with me most, other than Léa, is how funny Tom Cruise aka Ethan Hunt runs in this movie. Weird, I tell ya...just weird.

No comments: