Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ali Baba Mediterranean Grill Restaurant

Went to Ali Baba Mediterranean Grill Restaurant with a couple of coworkers today. It's an all-u-can-eat restaurant. I think it also has entrees but we did the buffet.

We got there around noon. It wasn't too busy. About ten minutes after we were seated then got our food and then sat again to eat, the place started to get filled. There seemed to be more large "family-type" parties showing than like business luncheons or even just two people.

Overall, the food was pretty good. I've had tasted most of the food choices before with being friends with a Greek family so I kind of knew what to expect. However, part of the problem I had was that there were no labels to describe the many different dishes available. I could kind of tell what some foods were but there were many that I just couldn't tell.

This was a nice change of foods and some good dishes to eat. I'd much rather go back more often to a BBQ or Chinese buffet restaurant. Will I go back to Ali Baba? Maybe, sure, if someone I know suggests it and it's been a while since my last visit.

No comments: