Monday, April 04, 2011

It's un-American!

I overheard a conversation at work that I thought was amusing between two men.

One guy...let's call him Troy...is from Abilene, TX and is pretty much redneck through and through (very nice guy though) with a BIG 18x22 sized (I guess) framed Texas flag.

One guy...let's call him Kevin...is from Georgia, Alabama or some parts like that. He's a great guy/people person and seems like he could be a huge tailgating-type person because he loves to have fun and drink beer.

So, Kevin walks down the hall to Troy's office and stops in the doorway...
Kevin: How's it going Troy? You been watchin' any basketball?

Troy: No, I don't watch basketball.

Kevin: Well, that just un-American!
End of conversation that I paid attention to.


That's all I got to say about that!
 

No comments: