Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Summer school

Well, summer school is over. It's actually been over for about a week. I pulled an A- in ITOM and a B+ in PHIL (Business Ethics).

I'm well on my way to completing that very elusive (for me anyway) undergraduate degree. After the summer term, I have 56 hours left to complete. Some of those are my business major of Information Systems (IS) and the bulk is what I call 'shit-on-me' classes but the university calls electives or a minor. Why the hell would I want a minor??!! It's been hell enough getting the major. I don't want a minor so don't require me to take those courses. In fact, give me life learning/experiences credit for the years of pain and suffering of having to work, play, school and family!!!

The university registrar isn't going for it. Bitches and whores!

Oh well!

So, the fall semester begins in 15 days. August 23rd is my first class at 8 a.m. in the morning. Who the fuck takes a class at 8 a.m. in the morning? Dumb ass fucks like myself who wait until the last moment to register for a class I need. That's who! I usually take six hours a term but this fall I have to take just three as I wanted to take an easy class on Monday nights but my wife will be teaching. This shows how she continues to screw me (and not in the good way) no matter what. So, I made an executive decision to just take my accounting II class...at 8 a.m. in the morning. Good times!

No comments: