Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ocean's 13

I just finished watching Ocean's 13. The movie was pretty good. It's basically like '12' and '13' but still entertaining. I'd rent it for cheap or borrow it from a friend. You won't be disappointed.

Additionally, I must comment that Ellen Barkin looks pretty damn good for being what...53?! I'm a bit sad that this wasn't rated 'R' and she got a little risque. Hehe!

Anyway, like I said. It's worth watching if you got it for cheap or free for sure.

Oh yeah, I also saw a guy I haven't seen on television in a long, long time. It was the guy that used to play Super Dave Osbourne on this half hour comedy show on Showtime back in...shit, like the 1980s...with John Byner as the host. Yay! I was able to google it. It was called Bizarre.

UPDATE: I found a picture of Super Dave...he did some funny stuff.

Super Dave Osbourne

No comments: