Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dallas Mavericks trade talks...finale

Just like many fans of any sport, I don't care how it's done but I want my team to win a championship. I don't care who does it. I don't care who was traded or signed to make it happen. In the words of Captain Picard, just "Make it so!"

So, all this talk about who is being traded (given up) for the Kidd trade really doesn't matter.

In my opinion, the guy that f-ed up the original trade deal (Devean George was it?) better step up his game! There is nothing worse than an "employee" screwing with a big deal that "management" has cooked up! Nothing! The "top brass" on down will be keeping a close eye on his ass!

After watching some of tonight's game in New Orleans, Devean did hit a couple of three-pointers so I guess he's thinking the same thing I was typing.

No comments: