Sunday, June 20, 2010

I didn't know he was in "Licence to Kill"

I was channel surfing today because nothing new was on TV really worth watching. I came across G4 and they were playing the old Bond movie Licence to Kill (which by the way is misspelled unless that's the Brit spelling). Funny thing is I saw two actors that I didn't know were in this movie...but it has been a long while since I've seen it and I can't say this was a "must see" movie for me!

First, can you tell who this is? He's much younger and more thin than he looks these days but he still has the same face, gestures and mannerisms.



That's right. That's Benicio Del Toro. I didn't realize he'd been "around" so long which means he's pretty old now.

The other one is Carey Lowell. Yep, my babe, A.D.A. Jamie Ross from Law & Order. I didn't realize she was old now too.

Don't get me wrong. She's still smoking hot now as she was then. I just lust after my harem girls. I don't really investigate their life history.

Funny thing in the movie though is that she wasn't as attractive when she had her hair down and not slicked back like in the picture (inset). When she slicked her hair, she went from "nice" to "DAMN!"

End transmission of randomness...

No comments: