Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Dallas Stars disappoint me...again.

So, I didn't make the time to post anything about the Stars vs Blues series. I was busy but I also didn't want to jinx them. Well, I should have known better that they would fuck it up themselves.

Yeah, yeah...everyone is saying, "Thank you for the great season." "Thank you, Stars"

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Screw that! They could've won. They should've won.

Bishop had some great goal tending. However, there were two games that the Stars could have won if it were not for Bishop's lackluster play OR him knocking the puck into his own net even when the puck was going well wide of it.

I'm not blaming everything on Bishop. There were veteran players (Benn?) who didn't seem to have the tenacity or effort level equal to those making less money or in their rookie season.

Yeah, I'm bitter. I could go on and on. I guess we could call it a 'good enough' season. However, it could have and should have been a better season!

Did I mention I'm bitter?

No comments: