Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Email humor 06/19/2007

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age .........and thinking, "surely i can't look that old?" well... You'll love this story!

I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his dds diploma, which bore his full name.

Suddenly, i remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 40-odd years ago. Could he be the same guy that i had a secret crush on, way back then??

Upon seeing him, however, i quickly discarded any such thought. This balding gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate. .....hmmm ....or could he???

After he examined my teeth, i asked him if he had attended morgan parkhigh school . "yes, yes, i did. I'm a mustang," he gleamed with pride.

"when did you graduate?" i asked.

He answered, "in 1959. Why do you ask?"

"you were in my class!" i exclaimed!.

He looked at me closely then, that ugly, old, wrinkled, balding son-of-a-bitch asked, ............." what did you teach ? "



For what reason do you think the police officer is pulling these people over?

How long did it take you to realize she's not wearing a helmet?





No comments: