Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My parents' house and the house I gave away

This is a satellite picture of my parents' house (they are deceased) and my old house that I had when I lived next door to them. The good ole days when Momma used to cook and invite us over to fatten my ass up. I blame her for my pudginess.

If you can find out where this is, you are more than welcome to pillage, ransack and burn down either or both houses. Only my shit hole brothers live there (well, no one in the house I used to own but I gave it to one of the shit hole bros so let it burn). The place and the city would be better off if the house just "goes away" and the bros are forced to relocate.

That would be awesome!


By the way, those people that are afraid of losing security with Google maps have a valid concern but know that the maps are years behind. First, I made notice of the black Ford F150 that used to sit in front of my parents house when my parents were alive (about 5-7 yrs ago). Second, I made a look at the local Kroger which is a few blocks east (right) of my parents' house and the map showed a grassy corner where now stands a Kroger gas station that's been there for at least five years.

Just useless FYI!

No comments: