Tuesday, November 04, 2008

ANAL+

So, I was watching some tennis the other day...Saturday or Sunday or both, I'm sure. I love the Tennis Channel.

Anyway, the tournament was a men's competition called the BNP Paribas Masters.

I was losing interest because the play wasn't that great. I believe it was Roger Federer playing Juan Del Potro. It was really a one-sided match. I almost completely lost interest when I caught a few funny things that made it temporarily more interesting for about 45 seconds.

Normally, the tournaments have big name company sponsors like AIG (which just bailed on all tennis tournies for obvious reasons), Ricoh, Mercedes-Benz, and BNP.

I don't know who this ANAL+ is though. They did get quite a bit of "air time" with the camera angels during the players' service.



Okay, it's complete name is CANAL+ but it was still funny at the moment I saw it.

No comments: