Monday, May 11, 2009

Dallas Mavericks vs Denver Nuggets Game 4

It's obvious Dallas is currently one of the sports capital losers of the world right now...the Stars' season sucked, the Cowboys' season sucked, the Ranger's season always sucks, and now the Mavericks' suck season is ending.

Yes, I'm a fucking bitter Dallas sports fan!

My reason for posting is two-fold.

First, the Mavs, the Mavs' fans and anyone else needs to just STFU about the non-foul call at the end of game three. If the Mavs didn't play with their fingers in their bungholes, they wouldn't have had to worry about that one call. If they would learn to maintain a simple 6pt or more lead by at least always making their shots when they are in the offensive zone, they would have not lost any of the games.

Second, why the fuck is game four starting at 9:30pm tonight?!?! I'm IN DALLAS! The Mavs are playing the Nugs...IN DALLAS! Denver time zone difference is not like the California time zone difference. Besides, if the Denver fans want to see the game from Denver, they should take off work early or tell their beloved Nuggets to lose game four so that game five can be played in Denver.

Oh well, I'm baffled. I won't be watching anyway because I know they are just going to disappoint me AND I'm planning on going to bed by at least 9:30pm. In bed isn't going to happen so I'll probably end up watching the game and getting pissed off before I do go to sleep. Aaaaahhh!


No comments: