Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Madonna...MIA...Super Bowl Halftime Show

I really don't care about the tiff that Madonna may have now with MIA. It's her own damn fault. Madonna wanted to team up with young, edgy "singers/rappers" to make her feel more popular with today's kids. And this is the kind of thanks and appreciation she gets from them. I'm thinking that MIA wouldn't even have been apart of the show or any Super Bowl entertainment if it wasn't for being a part of Madonna's half-time show.

That being said. I didn't watch any of the game. I didn't watch any of the commercials while the game was playing. I didn't watch the pre-game, half-time or post-game shows. I just don't give a shit about football! However, I did watch some commercials from a website's opinion on the 11 best commercials from the Super Bowl. I'd have to say I only like half of them.

Anyway, my point of this post is to wonder why anyone would consider this as attractive! I know. I know. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Inner beauty is just as attractive as outer beauty (or lack there of). I just don't find her attractive and I don't find her music appealing.


You can click here for the article while it lasts.

Oh well. Ces la vie.

No comments: