Monday, February 06, 2012

Speaking of advertisements

I am a Buy.com customer. When they have them, they have some of the best deals. I think most of the prices are pretty good deals but I'm cost-conscious and I compare prices through multiple mediums such as online store, driving to the brick-and-mortar store, eBay, etc. However this is not about that.

I get daily email "deals" from Buy.com and I always browse through them to see what they are. Today, like other days, the specials on lingerie caught my eye. What, I like women in sexy lingerie. Shoot me! Sadly, sometimes, I think that many women probably look better clothed than not. And I'm talking all sizes of women. I've seen some thin, or skinny, or even athletic bodied women that look 100% better in clothing, whether it be gym clothes, business clothes, or lingerie. Of course, EVERYONE looks great in the dark! Anyway...

Here is the link to the lingerie (and models) that kind of crack me up. They are all stunning but they're like eunuchs with the way some of them have had their nipples airbrushed out of the photo.

It's just weird.

No comments: