Saturday, March 04, 2006

I hate it when...

People remove the blogger header from their blogs. Occasionally I like to blog surf, and the "next blog" button is quite handy. I hate it when I come across some fancy-ass, non-functional, non-intuitive, visually-cluttered blog that does not have one of the best buttons in the blogging world..."NEXT BLOG"! So, then I have to click my browser's back button and click the "next blog" button on the previous blog to get to the next blog.

I also hate blogs with background music. If I wanted to listen to music while reading your gosh darn blog, I'd turn on WinAmp on my computer and listen to music I prefer, not the crap you picked!

I must be bitter from having hockey withdrawals. The NHL was on hiatus during the Olympics and then the Dallas Stars had a game Thursday night (that they got their balls handed to them in a Kroger plastic grocery bag) but I missed it due to having homework. So, I've been without watching hockey for close to three weeks. Pity me!

Luckily they play tonight...and hopefully they'll pull their heads out of their asses and win.

No comments: