Tuesday, March 07, 2006

White people stink

Okay, so that sounds like a racist slur but you got to understand that I am half-white/half-Polynesian. My people IS white people...and Polynesian people.

Anyway, point is is that I don't stink, like in body-odor stench. I can play football, tennis and roller hockey and the only smells you will get from me other than the occasional release of ass gasses is grassy smell (from the football "field"), tennis ball smell (from the rubber/felt of new tennis balls) and one of the raunchiest smells of constantly used and sweat in hockey gloves. But if you felt so inclined, you could sniff my pits and they'd smell just like they did before the activities. I guess that's just one of the benefits of having a little 'nesian in ya.

I bring this up because I work with someone that occasionally has this sweat stink...and she's a woman! Oh no, not a woman! What's worse is she's not returning from any activities when she's smellin'. She has been sitting at her desk, typically. She'll walk over to my desk and ask me a question and I'll get a whiff of the BO. Not pleasant.

A few of my nephews, brother-in-law and friends are "white" and they have the heinous odor of the "white man".

I guess there was not real point to this post. It's just something that happened and I had to share.

No comments: