Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Is there really a God?

Stories like this make me sick...see story here. (link may expire)

As a parent, I wonder how a loving God can allow this to happen. I know some will say that he is in a better place or the "maker" has called him back home or some religious bull-cocky statement but the fact of the matter is... this boy SUFFERED before he was "called back" to the almighty savior!

It wasn't instantaneous death or a vanishing like in the "Left Behind" movies.

He probably had some suffocation and then the heatstroke.

It's unforgivable for mortals. It should be unforgivable for Gods.

I'm not anti-God. I'm anti-suffering for the young and innocent.

I would be bitter if this happened to my kids. I'm not quite sure how someone wouldn't whether they are very religious or not. One should be able to be bitter about it.

Oh well. We live. We die. Why should I try to analyze it?

DONE!

No comments: