Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dale Hansen is once witty

I don't usually catch the news, don't care about the news, rarely care about the sports update and I can't take credit for this quote since I snagged it from some other blog called Frontburner. Okay, I do read DallasNews.com but I don't make it a point to check the television news broadcasts

Anyway, here is the quote:
Stars defenseman Darryl Sydor is an American citizen. Became official this morning. And you know what this means -- Sydor can live in Farmers Branch now."
By the way, at his request, Sydor attended the ceremony at his son's elementary school, which just happens to be my children's elementary school AND I was in the school about 15 minutes before the ceremony. Ah, the luck!

Do you think it would have been a big deal if I was there and asked for his autograph before the ceremony (as a Canadian citizen) and after (as an American citizen? Would it make his signature worth more if I had both?

Hm....?

No comments: