Thursday, December 21, 2006

I got a B+ in my accounting class

So, I finally found out this past Monday, or was it last Monday, that I passed my accounting class with a B+.

I'm torn between wanting to know what I made on the final and not giving a shit since I passed the class with a B+. Of course, I can set up an appointment with the teacher to see what I made at anytime after the winter break but, again, I'm not really sure I care to. The only thing that makes me want to see how I did is to see how much the 2-4 hours an evening for five days straight benefited me, if at all.

The final was worth 140 points—she grades on a point system. I needed 40 points to pass the class with a 71 or a C- (or C), 70 points to pass with an 82 (B-) or 100 points to pass with a 91 (or A-).

So, I assume that I made somewhere between the 70 and 100 points. I guess that's good enough for me to just assume the studying was worth it.

So, now on to bigger and better things...at least temporarily until the spring semester starts.

No comments: