Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The wife is mad...so what!

Yep, the wife's mad at me. I think it has something to do with me calling her a retard. She was retarded. I wasn't being mean. I was being honest and truthful. I thought women wanted that. Anyway, it had something to do with our kids and how I reacted to something. I told her she was retarded and she took it more personal than she should have.

She told me later that evening that I was never "getting it again," just watch and see. It's been like a week. She's sticking to her guns so far. Too bad for her, I can masterbate. Ha! Sure, it's not the same...not even close...but it'll have to do.

Besides, to get back at her, I refuse to do anything she wants me to or anything I usually take care of like taking out the garbage, taking out the puppy, dinner, dishes, laundry, or packing (since we are going to move within the month to a new place).

So, YEAH! See how SHE likes it.

Loving household, isn't it?!

No comments: