Monday, March 19, 2007

Dancing with the...has-beens?

Well, some of them are has-beens.

Joey Fatone (pronounced Phat-Won)...finally makes it on Dancing with the Stars. I don't know if he realizes it, but he will not be able to win it like his former-boy-band-buddy Drew Lachey did.

Heather Mills...everyone please boo her! No bitch deserves the amount of money she got from Sir Paul unless she helped or was involved in his career somehow.

Ian Ziering...seems like a genuinely good guy. During his dance, he was always smiling from ear to ear. He didn't do too badly either.

John Ratzenberger...I can't see him without a beer in his hand and a postal uniform. GO CLIFFY!

Clyde Drexler...Clyde the Glide was smooth on the basketball court. Most female ballroom dancers are probably 5'5" or smaller so I can see it will be a challenge for someone to dance with a 6'7" Clyde!

Laila Ali...floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee but can she dance. She's hot and that's enough for me.

Billy Ray Cyrus...come on, Billy. Do something with that nasty hair? Even the mullet was a better style. And it's a pity, your daughter has to carry you these days.

Apolo Anton Ohno, Leeza Gibbons, Shandi Finnessey and Paula Porizkova are mentionable but I really have nothing to say about them at this time.

And I really don't care to continue as the moment has passed and now I am bored.

No comments: