Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dallas Blooms at the Dallas Arboretum

I just got back from a family trip to the Dallas Arboretum. It was the first time I have been and I am pretty sure I don't need to go again...EVER! It was free so I can't complain too much but I don't see why or how people spend $5 for parking, $5 per kid and $8 per adult. Just to see freaking flowers, trees and plants. I mean it's nice but I would much rather spend $40 at Six Flags. As mentioned though, it was all free for us because my in-laws are members. Oh yeah, and we went because of some event called Dallas Blooms, which I expected to see a lot more 'blooming'.

So, if I were to have paid myself it would have come to $31 (not including lunch - which the in-laws picked up) and this is what I would have come away with...


The thoughts that were going through my head when I saw this in the gift shop are probably best left IN MY HEAD!

No comments: