Wednesday, May 09, 2007

College still sucks!

So, I blame my lack of writing anything of substance on my statistics class. All the little bit of brain power I have is put into studying for my quizzes, homework and exams. I come up with quick and witty or just interesting things to say to just have them disappear in a matter of seconds.

It sucks. It just really sucks, I tell ya!

Anyway, maybe I'll be able to write better after my stats final tomorrow morning. It's from 8am-11am and the professor said, "I wrote the exam for two hours. You can take the whole three you are allotted but it shouldn't take more than the two hours." She also mentioned it was ONLY 35 questions. How's that for shaking someone's confidence in taking the test and passing it.

So, as mentioned, after the exam maybe I'll be able to type a little more interesting things when I have more room for thought in my little brain.

Not that anyone gives a shit in blogger land...

No comments: