Friday, December 14, 2007

What did I say?

So, I know you people are checking what the weather is like in Dallas, Texas. Just to put my two cents in...it F-ing sucks. If I miss another Saturday of tennis, I'm gonna be pissed.

So pissed that I just called the wife to say,

"Mother nature needs a good anal raping to get her ass straight and stop messing up my weekends!"

The wife says, "That was just wrong."

I say, "What? I was just saying..."

Okay, that's it. Go back to whatever you were doing.

Powered by ScribeFire.

Update: You know, I like using ScribeFire to blog sometimes. It's discreet for work when you want to blog and people around you not see the whole Blogger web page and colors. Anyway, what I hate is when they add this dame label above. I don't think they have an option to not add it so I have to log into my blog, edit the blog entry and the publish. What a pain in the ass!

No comments: