Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Grand Theft Auto IV

I quote from an article at GuideLive.com that I thought was funny to start as it did. Click here for the entire article until it expires.
Eight hours into Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar Games, for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, $59.99), I've stolen 17 cars, run over 20 people and killed another 15 (some of whom had it coming). I've shaken down a couple of store owners and beaten up an old lady. I've driven while drunk and, perhaps worse, while talking on a cell phone.
The only critique I have for this game is that the bastards didn't make a PS2 version for the cheap bitches like myself who have not yet upgraded to the PS3 or really want to spend the money to do so!

Bastards! Bastards! Bastards...but the game sounds awesome! I still play San Andreas, Liberty City Stories and even Vice City now and again because they were(are) such kick ass games.

Oh well...I wait and see if the wifey will let me purchase a PS3 otherwise I will live vicariously through others or play on their machines when I get the chance...if I ever do.

No comments: