Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Law & Taxation test two

I got my second multiple choice test back in my Law & Taxation class today. I was a little nervous with expectations of what my grade might be. I wasn't too confident on getting a good grade. I would be happy to get a 70 but even that may have been reaching. I just wasn't very prepared for this test. I slacked off and planned to catch up but just ended up slacking off some more. I was already conceding making an overall C in this class.

The prof handed back our tests and what they hell do you know, Jay pulled out an 82. Fucking A! I will take this to the bank and cash it. Sweet ginger brown!

So, next up is the group take home exam two! I think we get it on a Thursday and it's due on a Sunday. Either it is going to be much harder than the first group take home test OR she is a thoughtful prof and giving everyone time to do the exam since many of the students in the class have more than one exam during the same week.

We'll see!

No comments: