Thursday, December 18, 2008

Burger King

I love the smell of Burger King. You know that smell. That flame-broiled aroma.

Mmmm.

I was driving down the street during lunch today and passed by a Burger King. Too bad I was already planning on going to Taco Bell. T-Bell doesn't typically smell as good but the food is better.

Thinking about Burger King just reminded me of something...

I passed by one the other day. I didn't pass as closely as I did today so no flamey-broiledness but I did see a change in something they advertise on the big windows around the indoor playground.

It said, "2 Whoppers for $4." Now, that's not a big deal in itself but a few weeks before, I passed this same Burger King and the big banner said, "2 Whoppers for $3."

If that's not showing you where the bad economy really hits, I don't know what will!

Random thought over......

No comments: