Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pulse 2: Afterlife (2008)

Pulse 2: AfterlifePulse 2: Afterlife (2008). I just finished watching this movie.

I must say that it is quite a disappointment. The best part was when this one...only one...hot chick showed her boobies but then she turned into like a pile of mush and tar-like substance.

I, like one other on IMDB, only got this Pulse 2 because I saw Pulse and thought it was an okay movie. Okay, both fairly sucked but I saw the first so I sort of policy of subjecting myself to the pain and suffering of watching the "sequel."

In my opinion, it is a good one to pass. I think I would have enjoyed bamboo slivers shoved under my fingernails more than I did this movie.

Verdict: Burn the section of the video store that holds this movie. It's not worth the time and effort the mailman expended to deliver it to me!

No comments: