Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Commentators say the darndest things...

So, I was watching the Florida versus Alabama game this past weekend and no I am not a football fan, especially college football, but I do watch the occasional game. I watched the FL vs AL game because I know a few people who are rooters for both sides and thought it would be good to watch so they would have someone to discuss it with if they had absolutely no one else to do so. Yes, I would be their last resort and I am okay with that. As said, I am not a huge, obsessive football fan.

Anyway, to find some of my own entertainment value in these I am not completely "in to," I usually find something for shits and giggles in the commentators or freaky fans in the stands.

Two such things occurred for me: First, one of the TV commentators was talking about the Alabama coach and said,
"That coach only likes players that are ball friendly!"
Second, and I believe it was the same game, the TV commentator says,
"That coach only recruits players that have ball skills!"
Yes, slightly immature but funny as shit when I am someone that's not totally in it just for the game play! Although, it was a very good game and a lot of the plays were very impressive.


No comments: