Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Farmers Branch Liberty Fest 2011

This event is obviously past by a few weeks but I am a busy person and I post what I post when I can post it. Capisce?!

I kept telling my friends that it was Frisco not Farmers Branch but what did I know. I was invited by the mother of a friend of my oldest's. This mother is a big fan of Rick Springfield and a so-so fan of The Spin Doctors.

The mother invited us and paid for our tickets. They were $5 each so it wasn't a big purchase but it was a very nice gesture on her part. The regular cost if I went to the website is like $15. Anyway, again, we were grateful, cordial and we actually had a pretty decent time as a couple and as a family hanging with friends.

We got there about 4:30pm but the concert was scheduled to start until 7pm. We found a close seat on the grass fairly close to the stage. It was hot. It was really hot. The closer we got to the stage the more of a tree line which meant less of a breeze.




Okay, so too much time has passed since I attended this event and started typing this post. If you want more information, you can visit the home page and/or see Photos from PegasNews.

No comments: