Tuesday, May 08, 2012

I am done with college!

Had my last final today. Now all I have to wait for this grade to be posted...if it's passing and I don't care if it's a D-, which I know it won't be but you get my point of passing is passing for me. Graduation is this Saturday and then I'm OFFICIALLY done! I will have the graduation ceremony behind me, diploma in hand, and party to follow.

Adding to the awesomeness of finally being done is I received a Staff Recognition Award from my work. I got an awesome little plaque thingy, a certificate of some kind since I haven't actually opened it yet, but most importantly I received a check for $1,000! What to do with it who knows? Blow it on something totally frivolous and fun or put it towards something responsible? It's not like it was expected money but that's where keeping it or blowing it could make the difference. Decisions...decisions.

Then this afternoon around 3 p.m. my office threw a small congratulations party for me with just a few select employees that appreciate me and my work...at least I think they do. Okay, I really don't care but the effort is still a nice gesture on their part. :-)

Finally, I is a gradjewatt! Now what...?


No comments: