Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tricia Helfer

I recently saw a headline that had Tricia Helfer's name in it or maybe it was within the article. I can't remember which and it really has no point to the post other than it made me want to find out who this "celebrity" was. So, I Googled her.

She, like the actress Lauren Cohan in my previous post, looked familiar. Although most of the images showing at the top of the Google search reveal her long-term gig she previously had, I recognized her as playing Carla in USA Network's Burn Notice series. Briefly, she was Michael Weston's "handler" and I remember that she was kind of hot even though her character was very mean.

Her long-term gig was as Number Six in the remade Battlestar Galactica. She apparently has done a lot of voice overs for animated shows/movies.

I don't remember what the article was about. I really don't care at this point. All I can think/see is "Damn!" when I see the images that Google found.


No comments: