Monday, January 21, 2008

Australian Open 2008

On the women's draw, I'm hoping someone else wins this year besides Justine Henin or Serena Williams. I'm so sick of seeing the same damn people winning. Of course, I guess that's the whole point of being the top in the game but seeing the same people win major tournament after major tournament gets boring to me after awhile.

On the men's draw, I hope someone takes Roger Federer out of the running. He's a great player but, again, I'd like to see someone else step up and win! Even Rafael Nadal would be a change but I think I'd like to see James Blake take the championship, even Novak Djokovic would be a change even though he's not an American which is why I'd prefer Blake. Hell, I'd even take Jo-Wilfried Tsonga from France. Somebody listen to my yelling at the TV and dethrone Federer and Henin/Williams!

So here's the draw for the women's quarterfinals with pictures. I'd do the men's too but who cares what they look like?!

Justine Henin vs Maria Sharapova
Justine Henin Maria Sharapova

Jelena Jankovic vs Serena Williams


Venus Williams vs Ana Ivanovic


Daniela Hantuchova vs Agnieszka Radwanska


No comments: