Thursday, January 31, 2008

Neuros OSD

Neuros OSD

I received the Neuros OSD yesterday. Check the link to see what it is and you can also get a review at CNET—just do a search and you'll find it on their website.

I just opened the shipping package but not the actual box to the Neuros OSD so I can't actually say anything on the quality of the product physically or for what it actually does. I will post another entry once I get to the meat and potatoes of it.

I've read quite a few reviews and there aren't many complaints, if any, on this thing for transferring video from multiple sources to a hard drive/memory card so I'm expecting big things from this little thing. I am looking for an easier way to capture video off my TiVo or MiniDV to either move to my computer, Zen W, Zune or even a DVD. I have tried to capture video through Pinnacle's USB TV capture contraption and Windows Movie Make. It worked fine but I'd like to be able to do something without having to initially use my computer because it misses me when I'm away from it too long.

No comments: