Friday, March 07, 2008

What's in a name?

So, my wife tells me the other day that J-Lo and Marc have named their twins...wait for it....

Max and Emmy

And if anyone has recently had little children, you probably know that those are the character names from Dragon Tales, who just happen to be Spanish-speaking although they didn't speak it very often in the shows.

Do you think they sat back and were deciding what "famous" names could they use to name their children...

"A-ha! Max and Emmy from Dragon Tales?"

I mean is there not another Mexican/Spanish actor/actress/famous person they wanted to name the twins in reference to? Not that these are bad.

I mean I really don't care but it was really weird to know that their twins' names are the same as the PBS show.

Oh well, I'm outta here!

No comments: