Thursday, July 03, 2008

Nicole Eggert in "Cattle Call"

Watched National Lampoon's Cattle Call last night.

I wasn't impressed with the movie. It's a sad state of affairs when sub-par movies are being made under the Lampoon name. This movie was no different and probably even worse than some of the more recent shit-pics. I can't even say it was worth the watch because it had good, gratuitous nudity. So sad!

I mean Nicole Eggert was in it (see a few screen caps below) and even she didn't show a boob. The other 'main' female character had a pretty face and great bod with a nice pair and she didn't show a boob...a side boob but nothing to write mama about!

Anyway, avoid this movie. It wasn't good and I may see about getting my 50¢ rental cost back. LOL!

Oh well, Nicole did look a lot different from Baywatch and whatever that movie was where she and Corey Haim were humping like rabbits.


No comments: