Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Link to story on YahooNews here.

You know, I knew this movie was going to suck...or at least not be very well written. It seems that they are going for action-explosion versus action-story. That's disappointing but I also felt they did the same with the first Transformers movie.

I remember watching ALL the Saturday morning Transformers cartoons and they just didn't do the origins or storyline justice with the first movie and, as said, the second.

I'll still watch it when it comes out on DVD but I'm not going to pay $10 for it at the movie theater. Megan Fox is only so hot and if she's not stripping to show off her goodies then it's definitely not worth my hard-earned 10-spot!

On a another note...I'm getting Powder Blue in the mail from my Blockbuster.com membership. Jessica Biel does show her goodies and it will be well worth my membership dues!


Goodbye and Good Riddance!

No comments: