Sunday, April 13, 2014

2014 NHL Playoffs

The playoff brackets have been set for the pursuit of Lord Stanley's Cup. I haven't been able to watch a lot of hockey this season. Even a bunch of the Stars games have been missed. Mainly for two reasons: (1) I'm not that into the Stars this season. They've been pretty miserable the past few seasons or so and they just haven't given me a lot of reasons to religiously watch them when there are so many other good entertainment options available on TV and (2) When I moved to my new home, I switched from DirecTV Total Plus to AT&T Uverse U300. U300 does not have the NHL channel for some reason. So, I can only get my hockey games for the Stars and/or the ones that are broadcast on ESPN or ESPN2.

Anyway, the Dallas Stars have made it to the playoffs for the first time since 2008. I'm glad for them. I'll probably...definitely...watch their playoff games. I've followed them since their inception into Dallas back in 1993.

There are a lot of new, young faces on the team. There are a lot of new frustrations I have now when I watch them play. I'm too old to give this much shit about it.

Anyway, here's a screen grab of the playoff bracket in case anyone wants to see it immediately.

 

That's all I got to say about that!
 

No comments: