Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dallas Stars lose 1st round playoff matchup

What a disappointment! I guess I shouldn't have expected too much.

I know, I know. I am a fan and should be happy that they got to the playoffs. I should be happy that they are a young team and will have a good chance next year to get into the first round again...and lose again.

I'm just bitter. That's what I am and what I do.

To top it off, the Dallas Mavericks blew it in game four of their series. They got lucky to pull out a win in game three because there were to many individuals. If they would keep playing like a team versus individuals trying to make the dumbest shots and the dumbest attempts, they would have won game four and it'd be 3-1 for the Mavs.

This is why I hate liking sports teams. They piss me off.

Hell, everyone and everything pisses me off.

I may need counseling. :-)

No comments: