Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

I don't have a lot of time to type since I am still at work but I just wanted to say... Two more weeks for...

STAR WARS: REVENGE OF THE SITH!!



Man, I sure hope this movie doesn't bite! "Phantom" and "Clones" were good movies but I think Lucas put too much into the CG instead of making a great quality movie. The story lines were thin as well. It may be just that I'm an oldie fan and used to quality and style of episodes IV, V, and VI.

I'm still confused about how ALL of the Jedi were killed - except for Obi-Wan and Yoda - when there was a whole temple of trained and untrained Jedi. I mean I know some were still pretty wet behind the ears but wouldn't you think ten good Jedi are just as good if not a little better than one great Jedi. And Mace Windu, he's supposed to be an expert...master Jedi. WTF happened to him?

I guess I'm just wondering too soon about "how" and not being fulfilled by the assumptive answer before seeing the movie. Hopefully, this movie will calm my Jedi instincts and remove my doubt so I don't veer towards the dark side!

Peace!

No comments: