Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mavs, The French Open - a boring post


Sweet, there is a sport god. The Mavs overcome a 15-pt deficit to take win the Western Conference finals. Hell yeah! All that I’ve read when Dallas was supposed to win in five is that the Miami Heat is not a formidable team and no where near the skills and talent as the Spurs, Suns or even the Mavs. So, we look forward to tip off on Thursday night.

I TiVoed the French Open play from yesterday and am watching it now. I was watching “live” play today and it was the match between James Blake and Gael Monfils. I say “live” because Monfils had already beaten Blake and they were supposedly showing a live broadcast. In fact, “real live” matches were being played but not shown. That was pissing me off. So, anyway I’m now watching my TiVoed episodes of Monk since I’m not getting to watch the matches I want to for the French Open.

It’s a boring post I know so I’ll maybe type something better later.

No comments: