Sunday, June 18, 2006

Mavs suck! Mavs suck! Mavs suck! Mavs suck!

Okay, I know that's a little harsh. I'm still supporting them. I'm just very pissed off at them.

I am sick and tired of the commentators and announcers saying Dwayne Wade is carrying the Heat (even though he is) and he's turning up the heat (pun intended) all by himself and leading his team to the championship.

Okay, all this is pretty much true. BUT...the Mavs are not playing like the Mavs in games 1 and 2. I mean come on. The Mavs score 90+ points. They did it last night as well but that was at the end of OT.

It's not the defense of Miami has gotten better either. It's that the Mavs suck! LOL! I'll calm down now.

It's just...Mavs suck!

I've got to end this now because I'm getting angry all over again from staying up until midnight to see them lose...again...the third in a row.

Hopefully, they'll feel the home court and play much better for games six and seven for the championship!

That's right. Even in all my bitterness, I think they can still pull out the overall victory.

So...Mavs suck...Go Mavs! :-)

No comments: