Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tons to do and no time to do it all

Have you ever felt that realization that your family is stupid? Your entire family?

I have, more than once but less than one hundred times.

It is sad really. They think they are intelligent but they really are just stupid-ass mutts.

I’m so glad I have extricated myself from the litter. Unfortunately, they are still related to me. Oh well.

I’m watching the 2006 Men’s French Open Final between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.

I still have a 750 word paper to write for my Human Sexuality class that I haven’t even begun but is due tomorrow by 10 a.m.

And I still have guests to entertain.

The busy life of a middle-age, working, family man and college student is never ending!

I can’t wait to be finished with school, working and responsibility. :-)

No comments: