Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ellie Parker (2005) and The Evil One (2005)

Let me just share with you a couple more of the worst movies ever made.

Ellie Parker (2005). "Stars" Naomi Watts and a small part by Chevy Chase sucks donkey dicks!

The only thing that kept me watching it until the finish other than I rented it is the fact that Naomi showed her boobs for about 30 seconds. It made me want more and expect more but more boobies never came.

Save yourself some heartache and go rent the original Bad News Bears.

 
The Evil One (2005). This movie doesn't even have subtitles which already told me that it was probably going to suck BIG balls. It "stars" Candace Carey who apparently had a role in Drumline.

Whoever decided to make this movie wasted time AND money. I get the feeling that it was made by a black director and/or black producer because 97% of the cast was black. Except for the killer-guy who was white killing mostly blacks which could mean it was some white director/producer. Who knows.

I do know that the acting was below piss-poor and the cinematography seemed like it was shot on a VHS video camera...not even the 8mm, Hi-8, or digicams. Can I say, 'it blows' any more times?

Okay, I'm down for the count. Going to bed and hoping to get a good night's sleep!

No comments: