Friday, July 21, 2006

Someone is headin' for an ass-whooping

Is there a tactful way to tell someone you know (work with) to shut the wholly fuck up? (Excuse my French, mom!)

I mean not just because you want to be mean but because they talk so DAMN loud. I mean they can be sitting across from you at a one-foot wide table and they are almost yelling at you. I guess they can’t tell that they are talking freaking loudly as hell but then they shoot that theory to hell when they actually come up to you at other times and they are talking in a softer “inside” voice.

I guess I’m just more irritable about it today than normal because I’ve gradually have gotten less and less sleep as the week has progressed.

I’m about to snap! I probably would have already if they weren’t my boss!

No comments: