Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Apple iPod (fifth-generation update, 80GB, black)

This might be one of those times that I jump on the iPod bandwagon. 80GB makes it more enticing, for sure!

Apple iPod (fifth-generation update, 80GB, black)

Although, I was on this web site a while ago called Gizmodo and saw some mention about a nice MP3/Video player. Once I find out what it was called and find the link, I'll post it.

Update: Okay, I think I found it...sort of. I know it was an Archos player but can't remember which one, exactly. I think it was atleast the 80GB version and above. Anyway, here's a link that should bring up all Archos products on Gizmodo here.

Newer Update: It was an Archos 604 (30GB) but I believe they are coming out or have out by now the 60GB. You can see the CNET.com review of the Archos 604 30GB here. I'd much rather have the 60GB or 80GB version but I'd take the 30GB one just as well. Too cool!

No comments: