Sunday, September 10, 2006

Gary Busey is mental

I was watching "Celebrity Fit Club" and Gary Busey made an appearance. What the hell happened to this freaking psychopath!? I mean one moment he's kicking ass in "Lethal Weapon" then "Under Siege" and then he's like the cript creeper with part of his face melting of. Now I know he got in some motorcycle accident in 1988 while not wearing a helmet which was after Lethal Weapon (1987) but he still looked "normal" in Under Siege (1992). All I got to say is that Jake Busey is probably wondering what the hell happened too and why is Gary such an embarrassment. Pure freakazoid!

These pictures don't do justice to his transformation but they are all I could find in the short time that my mind would remember to write something about Crazy Gary.


vs

No comments: